Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Friday, February 13, 2009


TIME FLIES!! So quickly had it been a week le..
Really had a fun orientation (not because of games but friends made I guess)..

Today is the last day of orientation le.. Done college CIP before movie then finale which is cheering and IHDC and etc.

And the movie is Money Not Enough II.. Didn't laugh and cry as much as before.. Just felt sad when the last song regarding mother being a name is played..

Then Finale.. we didn't win any best OG award.. but Aquila (alliance which I'm in) is the best alliance! lol

Alright.. Then we high-ed and high-ed for quite some time before going off together..

Till now I think I should be okay in this class la.. I just need some classmates who are willing to help and I can survive! haha.. which I think I can find..

A rather blurry pic cuz just randomly took it in the hall after the event.. lol.. He's Kang Ming..
I don't know why but he gives me a feeling such that we were friends last time already.. =.=.. nvm this crap..

And some other pic with other people.. Alright.. It had been a day le.. Nights people.. Happy Valentines' Day tomorrow! :D

11:23 pm