Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Tuesday, February 17, 2009


Thanks man..

I missed my friends.. those who will always respond to me regardless of whatever shit and crap I'm blabbering about.. Just two days.. two days of being ignored and neglected.. It's truly a new experience.. =x

I missed not only my closest friends (you know who you are..).. But also some people from P2 like Chun Hou Jian Wei Elaine Yan Shuang.. We didn't seem like the best of friends of a most bonded class.. Yet at times like this when I feel so out.. I just long to go back that seat and munch on my bread while you guys suan me..

FINE.. IM FINALLY FEELING SO DAMN SAD NOW..
Thanks god I still can feel sad and cry..

Although XinFang will forever talk to someone else.. She's always aware of me blabbering my crap..
Although WeiLun doesn't respond to me sometimes.. He still knows I was crapping away..
Although JiaLe always suan me and say I'm always trying to involve myself.. AT LEAST SHE KNOWS I'M THERE AND STILL ENTERTAIN ME SOMETIMES..
And all the other friends in BP la..

Anyway.. I shall see it as not that bad la.. Tomorrow should be better.. Just hope I'm less ignored tomorrow.. Thanks Clarise and one or two other person in class though.. For talking to me when the whole world actually has their friends to talk to..

You have your Cat High friends..

Thanks for reading.. Bye people.. I'm really tired le.. shall go read some ntoes or try doing some work before sleeping.. Nights!

10:25 pm