Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Finally posting.. =x

Been rather busy these days (feeling only).. LOL

Okay..
Starting from Sunday.. it just seems sooo long ago.. I went to.. or in fact yuhui came my house.. then prepared the things for baking before going to his house to bake.. confusing huh.. nvm.. summary: we baked a cake successfully for jiankai.. (birthday)

Then Monday we had steamboat together for dinner to celebrate jiankai's birthday..

Tuesday which is yesterday.. went for band outing but sadly.. I'm the only one out of the six sec 4s in horn who went.. =.=.. but kenneth got come and have lunch with us.. GuanRi also went..

Then slept late wake up early for BOLT.. haha.. recently kept sleeping late and waking early.. no surprise why am I feeling tired constantly.. =x

We wanted to watch at lot 1 because huanghee is going to malaysia already so in convenience, somewhere near his house would do.. but due to the last minute problem.. huanghee cannot go watch.. thus we had a last minute decision (not really for yh) to go to Lido for Bolt (3D)..

It was awesome.. hmm.. at least I think the movie is nice.. I love Rino most.. he's sooo.. funny..
Bolt and Mitten are also cute..

A few things I am going to do now are to have the food and logistics settled for chalet.. (hopefully done in 2 days..), prepare a few (just seriously a few since my pocket is rather shrinked now) christmas gifts for exchange and save up a little for birthday presents too..

My money is running out.. But also decided not to work at Restaurants since need a minimum of 1 month.. which will be rather ma fan if there are outings or chalets.. so shall just look for part time job (really part time like flyer distrbution =x)

Also looking for people who need tuition for next year.. Hopefully can find so as to have an earning of myself..

I am such a weird guy such that some people who cannot accept me are just constantly annoyed by me.. =x

I don't know what I'm talking about already.. too tired I guess.. I shall continue to look for information and stuffs..

Byebye..

5:40 pm