Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Woohoo.. Couldn't resist the temptation of Heroes Season 2 ever since Sunday when I wanted to catch up on the latest episode the next day on Channel 5 as I was going out to chill the next day.
So there I went, watched and watched until Episode 9 currently but going to finish 10 and 11 afterward.

Alright, at least I finished CTSS EM paper 2 and is currently doing Chem Nov 06 paper 1.. =.=.. If I finish watching Heroes and still got energy then might do some other paper.. haha

Tomorrow going to KBox!! haha.. finally.. For your information, the previous Kbox session I mentioned was cancelled..

Despite all the worries I have for my Os, I can't believe I'm still slacking away, but I shall resume my mugging with extra power after Fri.. =x.. For now, relaxed study session shall do.. =x

Did I mention that my Geography remained in the Bs? and now it's B4 and not only 3! Jia you Zheng Wei! haha

The rains are really causing some inconvenience over here.. Make me don't even feel like leaving the house.. haha.. Getting lazy.

Alright, shall stop crapping and bye everyone!

9:58 pm