Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Thursday, September 11, 2008


Oh no.

I am actually going to waste one whole week if I don't continue to do some revision! 4 days have passed since the opening of school and I realised I was actually watching videos on YouTube for the past few days!

With all of you being my witness, I shall spend my coming weekend wisely. Before I hope for it to be fruitful, I would like to hope that it will come true. Haha.. (it actually rhymes!)
I also didn't sign up for Night Study anymore as I think I am currently enjoying the luxury of teachers being in class for us to ask questions, so I might as well use the time to do more work so I can ask more questions during curriculum hours.

I also decided to blog more regularly these days for the benefit of my English. I am seriously lacking in writing, and knowing the fact that I will not write too much in my English Writing book, I shall blog instead!

I realised how important is vocabulary when I encountered that awkward moment that day! When I wanted so much to describe how I was feeling, but just couldn't find the right word!!! (I know I have learned a word to describe that feeling once, but naturally, I forgot.)
After looking up the reverse dictionary on onelook.com, I have no choice but to settle down with ambivalence. Although I think that it should somehow be something else.

Alright people, let's exercise some vocabulary skills over here! Tag a word you think can describe the kind of feeling that surges and overwhlems you, making you lost, and not really knowing what to do. (I seriously have no idea what I mean! haha, but no harm just trying! haha)

Some random facts for Physics before I goes off: The pressure in a column of liquid increases with depth in the column; Wave direction bends towards normal when it travels from deep to shallow; Thermistor and Light Dependent Resistor's resistance decreases when the temperature and brightness increases respectively (but the resistance will never reach 0!).

Bye!

10:45 pm