Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Wednesday, September 24, 2008


Feeling ecstatic now.. =x

I guess it's those new songs I hear on net. haha.

Alright, I didn't really do much today, but I think I am going to do Physics and read some Geography afterward before I go to bed.

Today, some of them suddenly realised that our graduation day is actually on Monday and it occurs to me that there wasn't a printing error because all along I thought it was just a printing error. At the same time, it also means that right after graduation day, a few days will pass and it is my 'high-stake milestone exam' (quoted from timed practice today)

I can still really quite clearly of those mornings when I had PSLE.
I was so relaxed then, unlike now, a totally messy old freak trying his best to do well.
haha.

I have never thought that it will be like this, I had always thought that by time like now, I would have been ready. Maybe it's due to my assurance, it didn't really turn out as I expected. Whatever it is, I didn't stop and relax like some rabbit does in our lovely bedtime story.

So let's be rabbits who continue running to the finishing line. (Not wanting to say be turtle as we have only 26 days left. =x)

Bye! Rest well!

9:48 pm