Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Alright.. Didn't start studying yesterday.. =x.. But there's no regrets for me.. =.=.. At least I did something.. Firstly, I watched 12Lotus.. Then I came home and packed all those revisions which I apparently dumped aside due to the excitement I've got after every paper for the past two weeks.. I then played a bit of RuneScape to occupy the remaining time after 9pm until 10pm..

Okay.. 12 Lotus was.. not to my liking I should say.. Maybe it's due to my weak interpretation.. but I just don't get much of it.. except that the poor girl got cheated and raped and lived in darkness for the rest of her life..

Anyway.. got back some Prelim papers yesterday and today.. Not much comments..

Today Ngee Ann Poly people came for a talk and this includes Lye Ee being back for a speech.. Rather long since I have seen her except that coincidence at Bugis Junction a few weeks ago..
Get me thinking for quite a while and I think that I might be able to make a better choice for where to go.. But that should be after finishing my Os I think.. because every time when I start worrying over my choice.. I will get totally distracted.. haha..

The weather is fine today.. Haven't any rain since morning but it definitely look like it's going to rain in any moment now.. The sky's turning dark and just hope for a nice shower.. (:

Kbox on this Friday with WL, HG & KH.. long long since we last went together.. lol

Alright.. Shall not try my best to squeeze more things out le.. going play runescape for a while and if it still don't rain.. I might just have the mood to go for a nice nice jog.. haha.. Bye!

3:23 pm