Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Woohoo..

Yesterday, I was totally tired out.. more tiring than any other band practice I guess..
Both of my legs were totally weak and kind of numb.. I was afraid when I was walking home from the LRT station.. I felt that I was too weak to fight anyone who is going to grab my money.. In the past, at least I know I am able to run or just kick and punch.. haha..

Anyway.. I woke up at 6am yesterday and for the first time in my life, I cooked a packet of instant noodles for breakfast and I felt extremely full after finishing it..
Then went to school for the farewell party..
Played games.. had lunch.. then performances..

Our juniors made us cookies and a cake.. Hmm.. It was the first time I felt that they can take over the section now.. It's also the first time I felt something so strong for my section.. They're a bunch of good juniors.. Now half the section is graduating, it really quite worries me but I guess things will eventually turn out well..
Heard from the seniors that Horn wasn't a really great section in the past.. Rather small I guess.. Then Guan Ri and Gladys came into this section.. worked really hard, then my this batch of Hornists came in too.. quite a lot at the start but slowly depleted till 5 left.. also worked really hard before our section starts to become a bigger and stronger section.. Then juniors came in.. some problems at times but still going on well I guess.. Ming Huan came in.. and there are then 6 sec 4s.. And now, we're leaving..Really hope they can go on well..

Anyway, after the farewell party yesterday, some of us went to Vivien's birthday party.. Eat and talk among ourselves.. Then went home.. Really tired by then.. so at 12 midnight, I went to bed promptly, hoping to wake up at 8am.. =.=.. But only manage to wake up at 12.30pm.. haha..

Alright, as I have said.. Homework time.. Bye..

3:10 pm