Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Sunday, June 15, 2008


Tired.. =x

Today went to watch the percussionists' competition.. woke up late then was late to meet wl then went toa payoh hdb hub.. it was rather warm there since there was no air con.. =x..
They put up a rather nice performance..

Hmm.. I think i'm suffering from some noise disruption from all the beating of drums just now.. Now I just feel quite dizzy..

Hmm.. it'll be quite boring for the following days i guess..for some reason.. =.=

I also just realise it's father's day today.. since I don't celebrate father's day..

Alright.. Off to some random homework..

9:54 pm