Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Thursday, June 12, 2008


Hmm.. I am feeling so random today..

At around 3pm, I suddenly remembered that I haven't seen Jiale (other then coincidentally seeing her at the CO concert) for a long time.. Thus, randomly asked her to come over to study.. after knowing she's doing nothing at home of course.. haha..

I also randomly start to miss some of my friends..

Just random.. haha

Anyway, it's another day of studying and playing.. but didn't study much though.. and I must officially say.. I TOTALLY RUINED MY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE.. but maybe only for this week.. I might just be able to fulfill it for next week.. =x

and also.. WHERE'S EVERYBODY?!!!
It had been long since I last seen many friends online I must say.. or maybe it's just a few days, only that it seems like eternity since I've been cooping myself up at home for these two days.. Must really find something to occupy all my time.. haha..
Running? maybe running will be it.. had been long since I last went for a run..
Swimming? Had always wanted to swim but just kept on having a little problem somewhere.. haha

Anyway.. I also feel like playing a horn now.. can let all the sound fill up the emptiness of my life.. lol..

Bye..

9:25 pm