Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Saturday, December 29, 2007


Recently fell sick.. =.=.. Due to the spoiled milk.. =.+

But overall, I'm rather happy recently!

Went out with Huan Ghee and Wei Lun on.. 23rd Dec, last Sunday.. haha.. Went to watch Basketball then went walk walk.. haha.. very fun.. It's always best to be out with your best friends!
=x

Then went Kbox yesterday with HG, WL, Eugene & Mr Liw.. to celebrate Mr Liw's birthday.. Although I had a terrible stomachache when we are going home, but it's still enjoyable yesterday. haha.. Hope still got chance to go out with my friends as lots of events are coming up when school reopen.. We will be preparing for Os so there'll be lots of homework and revision.. Also have to prepare for Band Competition so I guess I must try not to use computer so often already.. =x

But I will never sacrifice my family and friends for any of these, I guess, these should the most important things for me in life.

haha.. alright. Despite this, I must still do my homework! Off I go to start off my first 剪报。。。
Cya!

12:30 am