Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Friday, December 07, 2007


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
... 获。搜到第三排时,我突然看到了一张令人起疑的面孔--那 ...

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.
Ok.

3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
魔女宥熙.. last night.. NICE!!

4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
2.15pm

5. Now look at the clock. What’s the actual time?
2.36pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Rain outside, sounds of construction due to the LUPS.. =.=

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday to go to SL Meeting.. I was meeting the other SLs for the SL meeting.. =x

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was looking at Heeyi's blog knowing she did this survey as I read Xinfang's blog which led to me finding out I was tag and hence I'm here answering this question.

9. What are you wearing?
Green shirt, light brown shorts, my spectacles (recently started wearing spectacles whenever I use the comp.)..

10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah! but forgot what I dreamed of when I woke up.. =x

12. What is on the walls of the room you’re in?
Front: a painting that had been there long ago. Right: windows and door. Back: shelves and television. Left: a smaller painting.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Erm.. I saw Chun Hou and Jian Wei.. Are they weird? haha! Havent been lucky lately to see anything weird though.. =x

14. What do you think of this quiz?
I don't think much of this quiz.

15. What was the last film you saw?
Enchanted!

16. If you become a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I will buy anything that I wish to buy but couldn't buy now, and share my money with my family and friends!

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
How do I know what are the things that you don't know about me? =x

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I don't know. Too much things but actually, what for change.. Some bad things are there to let us see the nice things in life.. =x

19. Do you like to dance?
Yeah!! But don't know how to. ):

20. George Bush?
Yeo Zheng Wei?

21. Imagine your first child is a girl. What would you name her?
Sally? Mary? Nope, not such random names. haha. Can't think of one now. =x

22. Imagine your first child is a boy. What would you name him?
Not any Tom, Dick, Harry name I suppose.. =x

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not really, but might consider short term ones.

24. What do you want God to say when you reach the pearly white gates?
Don't worry and don't be afraid. We will take good care of you.

25. 6 people who are tagged!:
Those kind souls who visit my blog and see this quiz. =x

2:51 pm