Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Saturday, October 06, 2007


Finally get to take a break from the examinations.. haha..
Left with Civics and Moral Education paper on Monday..

Haix.. Although most papers are over already, but I just don't feel any excitement or happiness.. Just feel like back to normal.. So many things to be settled now..

Works never end..

Went out to watch Balls of Fury yesterday.. Actually the show is not really that funny yet I feel.. I didn't really laugh till my stomach pain.. But I still laughed.. Hoping it can make my mood lighter.. haha..

Then went lot 1 walk walk today.. trying to spend some time slacking outside.. bought mochi ice-cream to give it a try.. feel it's okok bahz.. =.=..

Okay.. some songs that I feel are nice..











Enjoy! and all the best to Biology students!

11:01 pm