Zheng Wei
20
6 January 1992
Capricorn
BPGHS
AJC


.·´¯`·->Âs§Hø£è Åñgél<-·´¯`·.
CrashCourse.


WishList:
Happiness




[6R'04] [201'06] [4P2'08]
[Benjamin] [BPBaritonists]
[ChuaJeng] [ChunHou]
[Demas] [Derrick]
[Elaine]
[FangYee] [Fiona]
[GuanRi]
[Hamizan] [HeeYi] [HuiMin]
[Jamie] [JiaLe] [JunWei]
[KangMing] [Keith] [Kenneth]
[LaiCheng]
[Nicholas]
[Patrina]
[Regina]
[Shirin] [ShuQin]
[TingYan]
[Wei'En] [WeiNi]
[XinFang]
[YianLu] [YiJia]
[friend]
Friday, July 13, 2007


Hais.. I don't know why but even though I know that I'm sick and hence cannot go to school which allowed me to be able to take the geog test on Monday. But i just don't feel good. bad feeling. After all, I didn't study much for the geog test so if I go today, I'll fail definitely.
p.s I'm really sick today.

Stupid day started with this vomiting of black disgusting bits of things from my mouth into that toilet bowl. I could not vomit at first, the pain around my abdominal is seriously extreme to a certain point you can still imagine. then i tried to vomit and I don't feel well. And next, black things came out. I could feel my throat burning when these stuffs passed through it. Argh.

Ok. I better start on all my homework to start off my weekend le. Finally someone who is willing to study with me. =.=

Bye people.

11:28 am